When you need workers for your business, there are two common types of legal forms you’ll use to protect yourself.

  1. Employment Agreements. These contract forms are used with workers you hire on an ongoing basis to perform projects and tasks for you. The employees may be paid hourly, salary, commission, etc. However, you or other management decides what they do, how they do it, and their work schedules.
  2. Independent Contractor Agreements. These legal forms are used to outsource work to third parties who are not your employees. The work is often outsourced as a single project or as a series of projects over a period of time. Whether it’s an individual freelancer or a company, you do not control the workers because they are not your employees.

Showing all 11 results